Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What experience most shaped who you are?
Life-altering experiences. Can you point to a single experience in your life, as a child, which you can define as having contributed to the person you are today? I guess I'm looking for an experience which you can look back on and say " That shaped my personality as an adult." An example might be: I always like to teach my younger brother and friends and decided to become a teacher. It is still fresh in my mind when I was in Primary Three when our chinese class teacher thought us a chinese rhymes. I really can recall and even sing it! That also contribute to my experience that I want to be teacher like her. Everybody had the experiences of early childhood that might have contributed to who you are today. Well for me, I find that what I have experience in my childhood did influence me today. What about you all out there? Do you have anything to share or comment about that? Feel free to share it in this blog...ok guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment