Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back in IPGM Kampus Rajang, Bintangor

Wow...its time crack our head to study and attend lectures from 7.30am to 10.30pm Monday to Friday when other educators are enjoying their holiday!.... Time passed by so fast that we have to cope up with our courseworks and exam coming soon. But what to do? I have to face it for the sack of my future and to catch up with friends who have graduatted long ago. But for me...study starts at this time..like what people used to say...life begin at forty! That is the fact that I have to accept. But actually learning is life long process.
I feel proud and lucky that I can persue my life long process. Eventhough sometimes I feel that I have to cope up with my school work and time to study. But I just think positive about everything that I can handle it no matter how difficult it is because I know out there, there are many other people are having that experience like me....

1 comment: